Friday 15 October 2010

Dude where's my package!


Time for a rant about Amazon. As a company I really do like Amazon but what I usually find is that people who sell on Amazon give better service than Amazon themselves. I was meant to be receiving my kindle today, after placing my order 3 days ago. I paid extra for the delivery to get it quicker so I could start using it for my studies straight away. I log into my Amazon and it turns out its not even been dispatched! They are estimating that delivery date will be Wednesday. Pay for 2 day delivery and it comes a week later, and I bet they won't refund the charge unless a complaint is made.

Anyone else been stung by Amazon?



 








3 comments:

  1. Someone need to show me where I can get a better pole code lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete