Saturday 16 October 2010

Free Macbook Repairs for a small fee

Just out of apple. They repaired my computer for (according to apple) free! Well kind of, I did have to take the apple care out a year ago, so I guess the repair wasn’t free. Anyway. The shift key broke, they replaced the keyboard, but they put in an American keyboard in the computer instead of UK (I don’t know how you Americans use that enter key, was driving me crazy). Got it repaired right this time with a UK keyboard. Glad to have my mac back, for free……. Kind of.

22 comments:

  1. :DDD i've "found" my new laptop yesterday night is a samsng r 730 17'' HD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a macbook so bad ... right now i have osx installed on my old PC

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is why we real people dont use macs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that's why I don't have a Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done, awesome read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virtually Free

    hate that shizz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang I wish they were nice like that to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. mac's cost too much to repair that is why i have a pc

    ReplyDelete
  9. how is the enter key different O_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. and thats why i dont like those macs..

    ReplyDelete
  11. my name is duckd and im a pc. what does a UK keyboard look like?

    ReplyDelete