Friday 15 October 2010

Cool Feet


Got some Cool Feet the other day. My MacBook was unfortunate to lose one of its rubber feet. I went to apple to see about getting a new one stuck on but it turns out that apple don't keep spare feet for the previous generation MacBooks (Retarded, I know). 

So I went on a hunt and found these. They come in a pack of 4 (2 tall, like in the picture. 2 short). I was very reluctant to buy, but it turns out they are actually really good. They just use a sucker to stay on the bottom of the laptop, so you can remove them when your transporting your laptop (they even give you a little pouch for your cool feet) and they really do keep the heat down in your laptop. They also come in handy as a spacer between a hot laptop and your legs, if you use your laptop like that.

6 comments:

  1. Looks a little awkward but probably very helpful.
    Good post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very strange little computer, cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great.i would make one myself though

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice man i seen better ima review the one i want hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll keep an eye out for when you do your review Spartan

    ReplyDelete